Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank you Cassy for the cute header i hope you like it. My moms bday was this weekend so we went down to provo to see her and spend sometime with my family. We got there on saturday night and stayed till halftime of the superbowl sunday then went to Steves aunts house in draper to see his family. Then we stopped by our friends house to visit them and their new adorable dog Zoey. Other then that we havent really done to much just working and hanging out with family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like all the headers that I made you but this one does match and look cute with the layout you choose. I actually like the red one I made better but this looks really good the way you put them together. Let me know if you would like me to do more for you.