1. Who was your first prom date? Some guy my friends hooked me up with named Beau, my senior year.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Yeah i married him. Because all the other people you are so called in love with were just high school crushes.
3. What was the first time you drove like? I was frustrated, got out of the car and switched my dad seats so he could drive home. I hated driving with my dad he made me nervous and yelled at me for no reason.
4. What was your first job? I helped out at my moms bank for a few summers serving popcorn and soda to the customers.
5. What was your first car? It was a green pontiac grand prix.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Stevie.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Stevie of course.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember.
9. Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? Heather Fairchild, a little just through facebook but not really.
10. Where was your first sleepover? Either heathers or at one of the cousins house.
11. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I'm not sure i have been on a plane one to many times.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Stevie.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? nobodies yet but who knows.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Got up and got ready for work.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? Backstreet Boys with mom, sister, aunt and cousins.
16. First tatoo? Don't have any and never will.
17. First piercing? My ears i think i was about 12.
18. First foreign country you have been to? None.
19. First movie you remember seeing? No clue i have seen many movies.
20. When was your first detention? I never got detention.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? I have always lived in Utah.
22. Who was your first roomate? My sister.
23. First funeral you attended? I wouldn't remember that, there have been many funerals i have been to, one just recently.
24. Who was your first kiss? My Stevie.
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Check the blogs.
I tag Amber, Jemece, and Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment