






So this last weekend i got to go stay the weekend with my family while steve worked. My grandma and cousins were in town with the new baby. After i got off work friday my mom, sister and grandma came and picked me up when we got down there we sat around waiting for the rest of them to come up to the house but then got a call from my aunt to go eat that they already did so we decide on red lobster but the wait was an hour or more so we went down the street to try iggy's which is fairly new down in orem and the wait was 30 min so we waited it was so busy and our waitress was terrible she would check on the table behind us but of course not us. So when we got back to the house we were waiting on chad and kelly to get there from the mall so we could see nicole. They stayed and visited for awhile and then stayed the night and audreys house in draper in the morning everyone went skiing and snowboarding except steve who was working, chad, kelly who were busy, me, mom, and grandma who went and did there weekly grocery shopping and then just hung at home and finished dinner. It was a fun weekend and it was good to see chad kelly and nicole cause we haven't seen them for awhile and now they have nicole and we wont see her for awhile either.
3 comments:
It was good to see you guys, Steve we didn't hardly see, but hopefully next time we can visit more. Justina it was good to see you again. Hopefully next time we go snowbroading you guys can come. Love You Guys!
I'm so glad we could see you. I'm sorry Steve didn't get to see Nicole. Hopefully next time we won't have so much to do and so many people to see. Thanks for coming down though even without steve. Tell him we say hi and sorry we didn't get to see him this time.
Hi guys how are you doing? I hope all is well for you . I sure do miss you all :( you guys need to come and see me sometime k I hope I'm In a bigger house soon. So you all can come down. I wish all for you would It would make my day . love you and take care
Post a Comment