Those look awesome!! How are you guys?
cute background on your blog and the decorations are cute too.
Hey guys! Well that stinks you probably won't be at the baby shower. Hopefully we'll see you sometime.
Also, my mom now has a blog!! It's marieanderwin.blogpsot.com
I like all the halloween decorations:) I now have my own blog at keriramsay.blogspot instead of having one with Erin.
Has anyone heard when the twilight movie is supposed to be coming if you hear something let me know ok. Hope to see you guys this weekend
thanks guys for letting me know about twilight the movie yup i will be there. midnight showing sounds good. thank you again.
Gee Wonder who gave you the ones that you hung from your wall????
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those look awesome!! How are you guys?
cute background on your blog and the decorations are cute too.
Hey guys! Well that stinks you probably won't be at the baby shower. Hopefully we'll see you sometime.
Also, my mom now has a blog!! It's marieanderwin.blogpsot.com
I like all the halloween decorations:) I now have my own blog at keriramsay.blogspot instead of having one with Erin.
Has anyone heard when the twilight movie is supposed to be coming if you hear something let me know ok. Hope to see you guys this weekend
thanks guys for letting me know about twilight the movie yup i will be there. midnight showing sounds good. thank you again.
Gee Wonder who gave you the ones that you hung from your wall????
Post a Comment